Monday, March 12, 2012

Bury your threads

I find that burying my threads after machine quilting is the best way to keep the front of my quilts neat.

I recently had to remake one of my patterns - Woodland Treasures - and I thought you would like to see me do several of the steps in making this little quilt.

After making the top of the quilt I love to machine quilt my designs.

This tutorial shows you how I deal with all my machine quilting threads as am quilting.


I hope you are enjoying my video tutorials and are sharing them with all your quilting friends.

3 comments:

Angie said...

This is an excellent tutorial, Frieda. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

The videos are really great to watch, as you not only show your tools for the task, but we get to see you in action performing the task. Thanks!

Diane J. Evans said...

Nice tutorial, Frieda -- many thanks for sharing your techniques so generously.

Diane

Print this page