Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Micah the French bull dog

halloween1I loved making Halloween costumes for my kids, and now that I have a grandkid  I love it even more. Now I have more $$ and can do what ever I want, anyway for awhile I can.

Micah has a little white French bulldog named Wrigley, (Wrigley Field, you know the place the Cubs play baseball in Chicago). She is incredibly kind and tolerant of the fact that Micah chases her and takes all her toys. I mean she was the first real kid in the family and now has to take a second seat to the ever growing and ever curious Micah.

So for Halloween I decided that Micah should pay tribute to her loveliness, the problem with this idea as I came to find out is that a little white French bulldog looks an awful lot like a large white cow.

Next year Grammy will do better, maybe we will just go for the obvious – a darling little devilSmile

halloween2

halloween3

halloween5

I hope your Trick or Treat was a good one.

Quilt Festival begins tomorrow. If you are coming to Houston Laura and I are in booth #1015, stop by and say hello.

3 comments:

Laura Wasilowski said...

They are just adorable!

Donna said...

I love the costume! It's adorable! I talked hubby into coming to Houston with me so that I don't have to make the five-hour drive by myself. I read your blog and Laura's regularly and I love the beautiful work that both of you do so I definitely plan to come by your booth.
D~~~~

Leslie said...

Hmm...I thought I just posted this. I love the costume, and think that they're both adorable white cows!

Print this page