Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin hat

Being the good grandma that I am I had to make my gorgeously round headed baby grandson a pumpkin hat for the season. Here he is wearing it for a minute. That is his dog Wrigley, a cutie pututie french bulldog getting in the act on the back of the chair.

I got the directions off of Ravelry's website and the author said the following, "finish hat place on baby head, watch as baby yank's it off"
How true she was.
But this weekend the family went to Roba's Pumpkin patch and I guess it was cold enough to keep it on his little pumpkin head.

How cute are these guys!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutiepie! I love the hat!

Frieda Anderson said...

I know me too, I want to make one for all of us!

Leslie said...

Really cute hat! I'm sure it will be one of his favorites. :-)

Frieda Anderson said...

I hope so.

Marsha said...

Ahhhh .... grandchildren! Truly life's reward for making it this far. Enjoy!

Frieda Anderson said...

Isn't that the truth. I get to see him again in a few weeks, how quickly they change at this age an how much we forget.

Print this page