Saturday, February 5, 2011

IQF in Houston October 31-November 6

I will be teaching again this year at the International Quilt Festival show in Houston, TX.

I will be teaching Free Motion Machine Quilting on October 31 from 9-12p.m. This class has sold out two years in a row. If you have tried before to get into this class and were unable to perhaps this is your year.

I will teach it again on Tuesday November 1 in the afternoon from 1-5. You have two different opportunities to get in the class.

I will also be teaching a small fused art quilt class on Monday October 31 in the afternoon, called Field Poppies. This class has a prefused kit to make it really fast and lots of fun to make. You don’t have to bring lots of tools to class.

I just thought I would let you know so that you can get ready for all the fun this fall in Houston.

No comments:

Print this page