Sunday, October 24, 2010

Help a pregnant mom

My wonderful daughter in law has entered a contest to win a free year of diapers. Please help her out. Go to this site and vote for Megan Anderson. We appreciate your support. This is from my son Lars -

My wife is officially, thanks to the amazing artist Michelle Fangio, entered in the "Pregnant Pumpkin Pagent" for 98.5KRZ.  Top prize is a free year of diapers!!!  My wife's belly is "The Buddha Pumpkin".

Please vote:

1. Go to: http://www.985krz.com/pages/8309067.php

2. When "The Buddha Pumpkin" comes up in the "Vs." Match vote for ME!!!! Keep voting for "The Buddha Pumpkin" every time it comes up!

I don't want to have to pay for diapers for a year, so please vote for my wife's belly.  Thank you.

I am so glad to be back on line. I lost my computer to a virus last Wednesday and my printer blew up as well. I had to make a quick decision on the printer and opted for a new Epson. My computer guy JOE, fixed my computer and I rehooked up today. It is a blessing and a curse to have to deal with technology.

No comments:

Print this page