Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fargo North Dakota

I’m off to teach in Fargo ND. I have never really visited this fair state so I am looking forward to seeing the landscape of the wild west. I loved watching the rolling fields of Nebraska when I was there earlier in the summer and it will be interesting to see just what the plains are like in ND.

I am teaching Little Landscapes and Laughing Leaves along with Machine quilting. I know I will meet some wonderful new friends and quilters.

If you still haven’t viewed my episode on THE QUILT SHOW and would like to, send me your email and I will send you a link to the show.

I have had several requests for the 2011 calendar, so it is now ready. I haven’t had time to load it on the website, but any orders I get for a calendar I will send out the new 2011 version. I can’t you believe it is almost here.

1 comment:

Julie Bagamary said...

I would like the link to the show.
Thanks.

Print this page