Thursday, April 1, 2010

And the winners are

I asked you all to help me name my new quilt patterns and I got some great suggestions.  I picked one name from Colleen Kole for Woodland Treasures, and went with one name from my friend Laura, Wild Blue Jack. Here are the two new patterns. Thank you all for helping with this project, naming things is my least favorite thing to do. I am sending out free patterns to Colleen Kole for Woodland Treasurers and Heather Jarmyn as a runner up for her suggestion of Spring Openings  a close second. Thanks ladies!! The patterns will premier at the IQF show in Chicago.

 Friedacoverwildblue woodlandcover

Please email me so I can get your snail mail address to send you your free copies of my new patterns.

3 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Really cool names for your lovely designs. Wish I was more creative with names. Some how a patterned named Pattern Jr. or Pattern the 3rd just doesn't sound too catchy. But that would be the best I could do. But I do have a quote on a bag of Chipolte potato chips.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Carol said...

Love the names. Sound as lovely as the quilts :)

marjolijn said...

What a beautiful patterns. I wish I was the winner of these patterns, but unfortunately I am not.
bye, Marjolijn

Print this page