Thursday, December 10, 2009

2010 Calendar’s are ready

2010

My 2010 calendar is ready and waiting for you to order. These calendars are printed on glossy 8.5” x 11” paper with HIGH resolution color so you can really enjoy the pictures of my quilts. You can order them on my website on the notions page. As a reminder for every order over $20 this month you will receive a free spool of #30 weight rayon thread. This is my favorite thread to machine quilt with. Email and let me know what color you want, or I will just send something to match your order.

On a colder note, we have had our first major snow and the temp’s have dropped accordingly. But that doesn’t keep George and I out of the woods. It just means I have to bundle up. I may break down this year and buy George a coat. He is getting older, but that doesn’t stop him from jumping through the drifts.

gw6

IMG_0087

friedahat I dug out this great hat that Melody Johnson made me and have been wearing it to help keep me warm! Thanks Mel.

2 comments:

Joan said...

what size is the calendar? it looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love the calendar, love the hat, ADORE George!

To George: good dog

Print this page