Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sunset Pines

IMG_2172

Sunset Pines is one of my favorite classes. In this class we create this free form collage style quilt using my hand dyed fused fabrics. We create stripey units that surround the background rectangles and insert our own version of “Sunset Pines”. This class is fun, it’s easy and it is liberating. I hope you can take the class in Des Moines in October at the AQS show.

Laura and I will of course be in Des Moines in October. I will be teaching several classes that I have already blogger about and in our booth #516 as well. We will have all our gorgeous hand dyed fabrics, thread and patterns. As well as hand dyed silk and precut squares of hand dyed fabric. It is sure to be a great show and not something you want to miss. See you there.

No comments:

Print this page