Monday, July 27, 2009

Getting ready for the fall

041

I’ve been spending my days dyeing, getting ready for all my fall classes. I really haven’t had too much time to make anything new. I did finish the cat quilt and decided to keep the name “Winter Dreaming”, but thank you all for the great suggestions.

Brett and I leave for Scotland in two weeks, then Laura comes over and she and I will have a booth at the Festival of Quilts again this year in Birmingham. It was great fun last year and this year we are each teaching two classes as well. Brett leaves me on Monday August 17th and Laura doesn’t arrive until Tuesday August 18th. I am looking for something to do on the 17th in the Birmingham area, if you know of something interesting to do, please tell me. If you are going to be in the area email me and maybe we can connect. I would love to explore with someone new!!

No comments:

Print this page