Saturday, June 27, 2009

Purse

I just got back from my Santa Fe and Albuquerque trip and I will post some pictures soon, but I received this in my email today and I thought I would share it.  It just looks so fabulous, a big thanks to Beth!!!

Hi Frieda,

I took a couple of your classes when you were here in Baton Rouge, LA in February, 2009.  I got some of your blackened dyed fabric for a purse I was to make for you. 

I’ve attached a picture – I hope you like it!

The purse is from a pattern by Quilts Illustrated called Bow Tucks Tote, and there is also a matching wallet from the pattern by Lazy Girls called “Wonder Wallet”.

The purse can be washed, but you will need to take out the insert in the  bottom of the purse because it is made out of matt board.

Beth

06 28 09 002_edited-1

No comments:

Print this page