Saturday, May 30, 2009

Quilting Adventures

It has been suggested to me over and over again that I do a multi day class. Well I finally came up with an idea for such a class. 

TREES

019

013

anderson_full_dancingtree

fanderson_full_whispering 

To begin our three day class we will work with personal fabric and my hand dyed fabrics to construct individual units styled within tree imagery, the leaf, the subtle curves and seasonal colors, Oak trees, Pine trees, straight trees, endless curved and textured trunks, leaves and stems.

Then build confidence in developing your own voice and imagery with this free form style of working. Finishing our adventure in freedom we will work on advancing our strength in machine quilting.

The techniques I teach are liberating and free form. Fusing allows for endless possibilities with easy construction of shapes and details. Free form machine quilting takes the struggle out of what template to put where.

Join us in the fun of creating your own form of free expression. This seminar will be held at YE KENDALL INN – Boerne, TX

You can register at www.quilting-adventures.com

I hope to see you there for some fun.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I thought you'd already devised a multi-day class, something about working in a series? I have some memory of that coming up in your blog last year...call me crazy... :-)

Sølvis blog said...

Lovely small quilts - you sure are an artist. Wish you could come here and give a class too.

Linda in Sarasota said...

Wish I lived in Bourne TX -- for 3 days at least. I'd be the first to sign up. Great class idea and I know the quilts that emerge will be fantastic. Have fun, ya'll.

Print this page