Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just had to show you this miniquilt I made for the Dallas Quilt Celebration Miniquilt Auction. It sold for $200. In all, we raised over $6000. for the Ronald McDonald Center here.

It uses your beautiful gold fabric. When I bought it all I could see was pumpkins! Love your fabric!

Fran


Fran was in my class this fall in Dallas and she sent me this great photo. I love it.

I have been on the road teaching. I was in Baton Rouge, LA teaching for the Gulf State Quilting Association. They have a small symposium that is in it's 26th year. There were a great group of teachers offering a variety of classes and we had a fabulous time. I even got to eat some Cajun food while I was there. I am very impressed with the resilience of these quilters they have faced so many natural disasters and still they keep quilting.
I am now in SugarLand TX. I will be presenting my lecture FUN Fusing this evening for the Quilt Guild of Greater Houston and tomorrow I will teach Free Motion Machine Quilting. If you are in the area stop by tonight.
I of course am missing home and George very much.

No comments:

Print this page