Friday, January 9, 2009

Tiny Projects

I have been very busy working on a big project and haven't had time to blog. But I thought that I would show you some of my tiny pieces. These little pieces give me as much pleasure as larger work and seem so much more intimate. They are no bigger than 10" x 12" with the above Jack in the Pulpit being post card size. Jack in the Pulpit and the tiny Dandelion are made from all silk and machine quilted with silk thread. I am really loving the silk thread for machine quilting.
Tiny Tulips from my pattern Tulips
Tiny Dandelion
Tiny Coneflowers from my pattern Purple Coneflowers, I just changed the colors.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

I was just commenting on another blog about the rules for entering quilt shows and how they pertain to art quilts. My comment was that I believe there should be no size limits for art quilts. That there are gems out there the size of postcards! This proves my point!

Ali Honey said...

Those are all lovely!. The quilting on the top one sets it off nicely.

Print this page