Monday, March 31, 2008

Morning Workout

At Christmas I bought myself the Tony Little Glider. I couldn't help myself. One late evening after being stuffed with Christmas goodies I ordered it from the shopping channel. They know how vulnerable you are.
Well I have to tell you I am pleasantly surprised. I love this machine. It doesn't hurt my knees, I feel like I get a really good workout AND it doesn't require electricity or me leaving the house. It comes with three DVDs for different workouts and Tony is actually fun to work out with. Besides which while I am working out my mind wanders and I organize my day. Healthy mind and body all in one "little" package!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

Oh you good girl!

Mulberry Tart said...

I've got one of those. I think I have quilts hanging on it!

Print this page